Support the Association in the propagation in the study and practice of Buddha Dhamma and in promoting Buddhism for the benefits to all. May all the wholesome great merits so accumulated by you be the supporting conditions for the realization of all your noble wishes and aspirations! May you and your loved ones be well, safe, healthy, and happy always! Below are some ways on how you can support the Association:
Donation via Cheque
For donation via cheque, you may send us:
1. Crossed cheque in favour of “Ti-Sarana Buddhist Association”
2. Mail the cheque to: c/o Ti-Sarana Buddhist Association, 5 Sturdee Road, Singapore 207838
Donation via Bank Transfer
If you would like to donate through bank transfer, please:
1. Initiate the transfer to our bank account using the following information.
— Account Name: Ti-Sarana Buddhist Association
— Bank Name: DBS
— Account No.: 004-015215-8 (Current Account)
2. Indicate your name or organization & purpose of the donation in the remarks box.
Donation via PayNow
If you wish to donate through PayNow, you may:
1. Enter Ti-Sarana Buddhist Association Unique Entity Number (UEN): S77SS0035LTBA
2. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code to effect the donation:
For all the above donation methods mentioned, kindly inform the Treasurer Team with your full name, amount donated, purpose of donation, and the date of transfer by sending an email to [email protected]. By default, a softcopy official receipt will be sent to you via email. Should you wish to receive a screenshot of the receipt via mobile phone, do be so kind to state your mobile number in the email. If hardcopy receipt is required, kindly indicate in the email.
Any donation which lacks the necessary information, will be classified as general donations “Dāna” for the welfare of the Venerables and upkeep of the premises and welfare activities.
Examples of purpose of donation:
Dhamma Book Printing, Dana, 303 Redevelopment Project (TBA Building Fund), New Year Special Blessings, Qing Ming, Vesak, Ullambana, Kaṭhina, Yearly Membership ($24), Yearly Pagoda Lamp ($40/lamp new or renewal), Robe ($40/pc), Essential Requisite ($80/set).